Following the successful launch of Mulberry’s very first iPhone and iPad apps in Novemeber 2010, Do Tank Studios have been working closely with the client to significantly enhance the features and user experience of these apps.
The original versions of the apps allowed users to browse and purchase the entire range of Mulberry products, as well as viewing supporting content. Enhanced features include a Coming Soon option and a full Product Search.
Users can now add products to a wish list which is also synched to Mulberry’s website. This means a seamless browsing experience whether on-the-go or at the desktop. Liaison with Mulberry’s in-house programmers means that their existing web content is accessible through the apps at every point.
Products can now be Tweeted, so that people can share and recommend their preferences. The overall full screen experience has been enhanced to ensure the interface designs reflect Mulberry’s brand values and showcases their products to the best advantage.
• Global penetration within 48 hours of launch
• Over 50,000 downloads in the 1st month
• App ‘Featured’ on Apple’s App Store
• Reached the Lifestyle Top 10 apps for both iPhone & iPad charts
• Launch coincided with Mulberry winning Best Designer Brand at The British Fashion Awards